HAWS' WISH LIST
Our "Wish List" contains things we use on a daily basis to keep our
shelter running smoothly. Please note: Our list of items will change
when we have an adequate supply, and we add items to the list
when necessary, so please check this list often! Please call us if you
have any questions about our needs. We will be happy to give more
information. Thank you!
THE TOP ITEMS HAWS WISHES FOR ARE SHOWN IN RED
We realize that many of the things we desperately need are not the "fun"
things, but they are truly the things we need. We need soap and bleach to
keep the animals healthy and paper to do their adoption paperwork!
In the end everything here is still really for the animals.
Thank you so much for thinking of the paws and claws at HAWS!
Cat & Kitten Supplies
- Dry kitten food
- KMR Formula - Kitten Milk Replacement
- Cat litter - clay
- Cat toys (glitter balls and plush balls)
- Feliway refills
- CATNIP - dried, fresh, purchased - all are good!
Special food items and branded dog treats:
Fresh sweet potatoes
5# bag of whole wheat flour
Raw chicken breasts
All beef or turkey hot dogs
Baby food jars - meat varieties like chicken, turkey, beef
Treatstik, small & large
Pupperoni dog treats, other soft dog treats
Zukes dog treats
Natural Balance Roll (available at Petco)
food -- we have a desperate need!
Large Rawhide Bones - try this link for 'irregulars'/deals: www.i-pets.com
- Metal leashes
- Limited slip/martingale collars
- Kong Dog Toys -- Medium, Large, X-tra Large
- Dog Appeasing Pheromone/Comfort Zone spray
- Tropi-clean D-Mat Brush Out Solution (from Petco)
- Cream rinse conditioner (not the leave in spray)
- DO you feel like baking? Make some yummy Salmon Treats using this recipe for our trainers to use with the shelter dogs!
PLEASE, NO DOG BISCUITS AT THIS TIME - WE CURRENTLY HAVE AN ADEQUATE SUPPLY!
Rabbit and Small Animal Supplies
- Grass Hay - such as Timothy or Orchard Grass
- Wood stove pellets
- Oxbow brand foods such as Bunny Basics T, Regal Rat, Cavy Cuisine
- Wood House- Timber Hideway or Woodland Getaways (medium and large)
- Rodent (lab) blocks
- Paper-based bedding/litter (Yesterday's News, Carefresh)
- Fresh green leafy veggies i.e. green and red leaf lettuce, parsley, cilantro- Please no iceberg lettuce
- Aspen bedding
- Natural Spray Millet
- Cockatiel Food
- Hand Sanitizer
Liquid Laundry Detergent and Bleach
- Rubber bathing apron (nothing fancy but similar to what groomer would wear)
- Paper products - toilet paper, paper towels
- Playtex rubber gloves for washing dishes
- Magic erasers
- White/colored copy paper
- Swiffer Pads - dry floor-dusting cloths
- Fabric Softener sheets
- Plastic Wrap - such as Press 'n' Seal
- 6" white paper plates
- Dinner sized paper plates
Skateboard grip tape
- Scrub Brushes
- Writing Pens
- Clorox wipes
- Liquid dish soap
- Dehumidifier -- 40 pint or larger
It's getting pretty hairy in here!
cloths - any size!
©2012 Humane Animal Welfare Society (HAWS) | 701 Northview Road | Waukesha, WI | 53188 | 262-542-8851
Member, Wisconsin Federated Humane Societies, Inc. | Winner of the 2010 Waukesha County Executive Awards: Large Non-Profit of the Year.
HAWS is an animal shelter that offers pet adoption, dog training, kids camps, spay and neuter programs, and humane pet education. Waukesha Wisconsin’s Humane Animal Welfare Society is the Inaugural Winner of the "Chamber's Choice Award" presented in 2008 by the Waukesha County Chamber of Commerce and the Small Business Times. HAWS is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization. | License #267280-DS
"MADE IN CHINA"?
In light of the many recent pet food/treat recalls, we respectfully request donations to HAWS not contain "imported" ingredients or be imported from China.
Thank you for understanding as we try to keep our shelter animals safe!